From:
walt-judy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
walt-judy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:39:49 -0400

Hi everyone I just got the news that my 20 year old grand daughter had two positive blood tests for Celiac Disease.  She has not been feeling well for awhile and has had every test you can think of that all came back good.  I have a question:  did anyone have problems with urination before they were diagnosed.  She has and they cannot come up with an answer.  Poor thing has been in the hospital 3 times unable to go.  I don't think I had that problem but you know how it is sometimes when things are good you tend to forget some of the bad things that happened to you before being diagnosed.  I am going over tonight to give her a note book I have set up and has been very helpful to me.  Hope to hear from someone that this may be part of the disease.  You guys always come through for me. My first anniversary will be 9/5/03 and I feel so good.

Thanks so much

Judy
NH