From:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:34:46 -0500

On November 18, 2004 Bard's Tale Beer Company made history by bottling the
world's first all-grain gluten-free beer.  After 3 years of Research and
Development, we are finally in production.  Presently, you can find our beer
at 3 locations in Buffalo, NY (see below).  In addition, our beer is being
evaluated by Wegmans.  If you have a Wegmans near you, please contact them
and let them know they should carry the beer.  Even if you are not a beer
drinker, letting these chains know there is a strong demand for GF products
will get them to pay more attention to us (celiacs).

In addition, several Whole Foods and restaurants in New York City and
Westchester County have taste tested the beer and are asking how soon they
can get it.  We should hear back from a distributor by this Friday on
whether they are going to add us to their portfolio.  If so, we will have
complete coverage in Southern NY.  We are presently working with
distributors in many states in order to get the best coverage as possible.

We are in the process of updating our website and will have up to date
information available, hopefully by this weekend.  So for availability
information in your area, please check our website (www.bardsbeer.com
<http://www.bardsbeer.com/> ) and sign up for our newsletter.

We look forward to being able to provide you with the ability to drink great
beer.

Locations (available NOW):

Pizza Plant
8020 Transit Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
On Draft, bottles coming soon

Premier Gourmet
3465 Delaware Avenue
Kenmore, NY 14217
In bottles

Flying Bison Brewery
491 Ontario Street
Buffalo, NY 14207
Retail Hours: ***ONLY*** Friday 4pm-7pm, Saturday 11am-4pm ***ONLY***

In bottles

Cheers,

Kevin Seplowitz

President.  Celiac.  Beer Lover.