From:
Paul Kelty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:39:42 -0500

We have numerous items that ship well and will
freeze for up to 3 months easily, as well as all the
supplies for your holiday baking from flour mix to
spices and extracts, all gluten free.

Tarts are our most popular holiday items , and fill
the need for people who are seeking a pie!
We produce numerous varieties, and they are very
similiar to a pie, except they are lower  & in a
butter crust. This means better flavor, & less crust
to filling.  Out of this world, and a favorite with our
in store clientele.

SERVES                 10                                 6
LINZERTORTE $23.00                     , $17.00
    A Viennese ground almond and butter torte with
raspberry filling and lattice top.

PECAN TART  $23.00                        $17.00
    This is a traditional pecan filling in a pasta
frolla tart shell.

INDIVIDUAL PECAN TARTS-. _”1/2x3 ” across
                                     $11.70 per order of  6

SOURCREAM APPLE $24.00          $18.00
    Apple and sour cream filling in pasta frolla
shell with crumb top.

MIXED NUT TARTS-    $23.00  $17.00
EXQUISITE- IF YOU WANT A SHOWPIECE FOR DINNER
 OR THE HOLIDAYS, THIS IS IT!

INDIVIDUAL TARTS _    ”1/2Dx3 ” across
                       $11.70 per order of  6

CHEESECAKE
PLAIN                                       $22.00  $15.00
    A rich creamy cheesecake with a shortbread crust,
 excellent with fruit or caramel

PUMPKIN                                 $23.00  $16.00
Cheesecake made with pumpkin and cream cheese.
Smoother, creamier. A great pumpkin pie alternative

Sugar cookies, approximately 3"across in
seasonal cutout shapes

12/$10

Shipping prices are based on the UPS price
for your finished package.  We use this as a
base, and add $3, which covers any extra
Packaging costs and the UPS pickup fee.
Our goal is to provide shipping as a customer
service, not a money making venture.  This
also allows you to make the choice in how
fast you would like to ship your items, with
the costs adjusted based on UPs rates.

Should you want more information, or to place
an order, please contact us at the toll free number
below.

Thank you,
Paul Kelty
Mr. Ritt's Gluten Free Bakery
709 East Passyunk Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19147-3016
877-677-4887,215-627-3034

PS.  For those interested, we have closed on
the new building in Millville, NJ, but are still working
on financing to get the costruction work completed to
open our business there.  We will also be keeping
the Philly location open when we make this happen.