From:
Greg Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:41:21 -0500

I have become more alarmed as the days go by. I started noticing, what I
thought was an oil slick when I used the toilet. This morning it was as if
someone had poured a small amount of olive oil in the toilet. I also have
this itching that seems to bounce around from place to place, escpecially
my face. All of this really freightens me. I have had my pancrease checked
up and down, back and forth. I do not have any hidden source of gluten
because I prepare everything from scratch. I am a maniac about not making
mistakes.

I am so frustrated and so scared about all of this. I did notice that my
ferrtin levels were high from a recent blood test. My doctor said nothing
about it. Normal is 20-300. Mine was about 400. A possible sign of liver
disease. Iron overload, though it may not be that because I have not had a
repeat test. I do eat a lot of meat. I am carb intorealnt, too.
My bowel problems are really bad but I really do not have diarreah and no
foul smell. In fact, hardly no smell at all. My stool is bizaare in nature.
Sorry. The oil slick really has me puzzled because it does not fit
the "steatorreah" description as in foul, floaty and grey, ect.
Can general malabsorption cause this without diarreah or steatorreah?
Anybody have any ideas on this?

Will sumarize.