From:
Katriina Mdkinen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 22:45:31 +0200

I have on GF diet since April, and I feel just fine, never felt better.
My blood tests were negative and I am supposed to do a biopsy in
September/October . Now I'm getting a little uncertain about it, because
all my symptoms are gone, even those I didn't know had a connection to
CD. As a matter of fact I have never felt so healthy as I do now. And
doing a gluten challenge really frightens me because I react to
very small amounts gluten and I get so sick that I am not able to work.

My question is how long do you need to "eat gluten" and what amounts are
we talking about before a biopsy?

Katriina        [log in to unmask]
"Living a wonderful GF life in Stockholm, Sweden"