From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2011 19:25:30 -0800

Glutenfreeda wishes everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Last year was a great year for Glutenfreeda Foods with our gluten free
instant oatmeal and gluten free burritos becoming available nationwide! Our
gluten free granola is making its way across the country. Glutenfreeda also
has new items  launching this month. stay tuned for announcements of
Facebook and Twitter.

All products made in a dedicated gluten free facility

We make gluten free delicious...it's what we do

The Folks at Glutenfreeda Foods

www.glutenfreedafoods.com

*******
*******