From:
Sara Nagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Nagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:53:06 -0800

Well, you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I ran across some new instructions at the Gluten Free Pantry Website! I dragged my Zoji out from under the stairs and cleaned it up...printed out the instructions, and baked a loaf of bread today, using their rec. settings.

The loaf turned out taller and lighter than when I baked it in the oven! It is really great looking. I baked it for 60 minutres, I think I might bake it another 5 next time, but it looks wonderful!

I have been doing it in the oven the last year or so because I was disappointed in the bread machine results...no longer (and I may even sneak in a loaf of regular bread for me now...cleaning out the pan really well afterwards of course!)

I have no interest in the Gluten Free Pantry or Zojirushi, except for the health of my husband!

Sally (Sara W.) Nagy