Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 01:02:23 -0400

Our favorite time of year is here at last, Thanksgiving!  With a brand new look
this month, Glutenfreeda.com brings you scrumptious recipes for your entire
Thanksgiving meal.  Follow our step by step Thanksgiving dinner game plan.
Our game plan takes the guess work out of what to cook, how to cook and
when to cook.  This issue includes spectacular turkey recipes with all the
trimmings.  5 Star Stuffings will prove to your family and friends that eating
gluten-free can be fabulous!  Read our article about the perfect marriage of
fresh pears and cranberries in everything from Pear and Cranberry Stuffed
Crepes to Fresh Pear and Cranberry Crisp!  And oh my, don't forget about Pie!
Check out our collection of beautiful, mouth-watering pies:  traditional holiday
favorites that defy the words gluten-free!  All that and the largest selection
of gluten-free recipes in the world, step-by-step photographed cooking
classes, product tests, beauty and fitness articles and so much more!  What's
even better is this incredible monthly resource is all yours for free.  No
subscription fees, no renewal fees, no commitments - just simply free by filling
out a simple subscription form at www.glutenfreeda.com.  Happy Thanksgiving
everyone....eat well!!!