From:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:12:19 -0400

After YEARS of customer requests we have decided to open our doors and offer
a real brick and mortar Allergy Grocer store at our Hagerstown, MD location
(where we we're also setting up our Allergy Grocer fresh baking facilities).

We are working on an opening date for this early Fall and will also take
orders for pick up for fresh baked breads, pretzels, cakes (we will even
decorate your birthday and wedding cakes), our Miss Roben's mixes, and much
more. All products will continue to be gluten- and allergen-free, kosher
parve, GFCO GF certified, & Feingold acceptable. Conveniently located right
near the Hagerstown Outlets, and only 65-75 minutes from Baltimore and DC
suburbs, and very close to sections of Pennsylvania and West Virginia, the
store will be the first of its kind.  Stay tuned for updates.

OUR SOFT PRETZELS and bagels passed independent lab testing for Gluten,
Peanut, Dairy, Casein, Egg, Walnut, Almond, and more, and will be AVAILABLE
ON LINE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!.  We have also been adding over 20-30 NEW
products each week including Kinnikinnick Frozen Donuts, Cinnamon Buns,
Waffles, & Muffins (coming this week), Ian's Chicken Fingers Kids Meal
(coming this week), Conte's Frozen Meals, Kettle Cuisine Soups (soup in the
summer can be a refreshing, light lunch or dinner
option), and coming next week Enjoy Life Foods new chocolate bars. So take a
peek and see what's new!

Gas Prices Going Up & Ours are Coming DOWN.  With grocery and gases prices
going up, we are doing all we can to lower prices and offer sales and
discounts wherever we can. We are shopping suppliers to try to offset our
climbing prices and trying to offer regular coupons, sales, and discounts.
Even though we are actually a small, private owned company competing against
much larger corporate giant businesses with MUCH deeper pockets and
financial support, we are proud to be one of the few companies we know that
offer free technical support, a 100% money back guarantee, and gather
allergen details on products for you.

Join our newsletter for special savings and coupons.  We also have a huge On
Sale list available right now.

Travel Tips
We have a helpful travelling newsletter with tips and recipes at
 <http://allergygrocer.com/id1169.html> http://allergygrocer.com/id1169.html

Happy Fourth!

Jay Berger, owner

"Those who say it cannot be done shouldn't interrupt the people doing it."
Chinese Proverb

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."  Winston
Churchill

cid:image002.jpg@01C83049.CD1AA340