From:
John Sardella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Sardella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 06:04:01 -0800

Just wanted to take a minute to jot a quick note to THANK ALL OF YOU for
your time in answering my question.  I'm relatively new to Celiac and
eating GF, but have been pretty adept in adapting to the needs of being GF.
 I had to check the cupboard and the Tinkayada Noodles were the ones that
Big Y had on sale right before Christmas and those were the ones I bought
because I couldn't find any others.  Taking all things into consideration.
. .I still have some left, so I'm going to try rinsing the noodles off (as
a few of you suggested) and then doing it no-bake (the noodles were
overdone when I had boiled them for at most 5 minutes).
But I also wanted to thank those that suggested the Bi-Aglut brand.
 Giorgio from Quattrobimbi contacted me with their webpage and I found so
many things there I can use for soups and other things (the selections at
the stores around me seem to be very small, if at all, so the help with
these webpages, especially Quattrobimbi) helps incredibly.
There was another webpage suggested to me as well with 6 different kinds of
flours, and I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head. . .but
I've saved the emails to refer to later. . .all I remember is that it
starts with an "A" and I think they're based out of Canada.  Thank you
again, for your many suggestions and all of them were quite helpful.  Hope
all is well with you and your families!

Peace and Many Blessings!
John E. Sardella

*******