From:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:22:09 -0500

Hi,

I received 3 replies about Swanson's chicken broth.  2 said that they were sure
that the only Swanson's that is GF is the 14.5 oz. cans.  Mine was 14 oz.  The
customer service person checked my UPC number and assured me that it was ok,
but now I think that it would be best if this was checked again and that I wait
for the Campbell's official list of GF products before continuing to use the 14
oz.  I'll post about this when I have more info.

The other reply questioned it because it contains monosodium glutamate.  I
thought that this was ok at least in the USA.  Does anyone know for sure?  I'll
post this too.

Thanks,
Diane
Pennsylvania