From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 07:12:21 -0600

Hello Everyone:

I'm happy to team up with Bob's Red Mill for this exciting offer:

Subscribe to my online menu planning service at http://www.GFreeCuisine.com
between now and Labor Day AND receive a FREE  package of Bob's Red Mill
gluten-free cornmeal. This marvelous new cornmeal makes terrific cornbread
and I use it to make several recipes at GfreeCuisine.

For only $10/month, GFreeCuisine offers you 10 delicious menus (with side
dishes). You choose five of them, you print the recipes AND a grocery list
organized by areas in the store to save you time, and you're all set to make
five fabulous meals that your family will love. Most of the meals are
dairy-free and at least three of the 10 weekly meals are vegetarian.

You also get a huge selection of recipes for breads and desserts (and we
vary them with the seasons), plus we offer party menus throughout the year
such as a July 4th menu for this coming weekend.

I use the Bob's Red Mill cornmeal to make everyone's summertime favorite:
corndogs. And, your reward for reading my e-mail up to this point is a
special tip. See page 373 in 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes
(http://www.1000GlutenFreeRecipes.com) for a corndog recipe to use that new
Bob's Red Mill gluten-free cornmeal. Here's the secret for miniature
corndogs for the kids: Use cocktail hotdogs by Applegate Farms and sturdy,
round toothpicks instead of wooden skewers. (if you can't find the cocktail
hotdogs, cut regular hot dogs into thirds.) Fry the whole thing, toothpick
and all, and you have adorable little corndogs for the kids , or appetizers
for adults.

Now, go out there and have a terrific, gluten-free July 4th weekend.

Now, back to GFreeCuisine: For GfreeCuisine offers y

Carol Fenster (author of 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes)

President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.

8174 South Holly Street, #404

Centennial, CO  80122

303.741.5408; 303.741.0339 fax