From:
Susana Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susana Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:01:32 -0500

I received and am thankful for all your responses.  Here is a summary in
several postings.

L'Oreal Color Riche
Mary Kay Lip Gloss
Mary Kay Lipsticks
Neutrogena Lip Boost Intense Moisture Lipstick
Neutrogena Shimmer Sheers
Wet 'n Wild
BeautiControl Lip Shading Pencils
Bonnie Bell Lip Gear (Matte Only)
Bonnie Bell Lip Definer
Bonnie Bell Lip Rush
Bonne Belle Lip Shiners
Bonne Belle Roll-On Lip Smackers
Bonne Belle Jewel Lip Smackers
Bonne Belle Roll-On Shimmer Gloss
Burt's Bees Lip Color
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers (all shades)
Clinique Different
Cover Girl Continuous Color Lipsticks
Cover Girl Marathon Lipsticks
L'Oreal Endure
Mary Kay Lip Liner
Mary Kay lipsticks
Max Factor-All Lipsticks EXCEPT Lip Silks Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15 Sheer
Tint
Oil of Olay Lipstic

LANCOME LIPSTICKS
The following Lancome lip products are gluten-free: Rouge Attraction,
Rouge Absolu Sheer Magnetic, Juicy Rouge, Juicy Tubes, Star Gloss, Color
Dose Lip.
 All the ingredients we use in a product are listed on the package
or the label of the product itself.  Since some ingredients are known by
more than one name, we use the standard industry names for ingredients as
found in the International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary.  This
dictionary lists FDA-approved names. If you would like to request an
ingredient list for a specific product, please call us at 1-800-526-2663,
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm, ET. We appreciate your interest in Lancome
and we hope this information is helpful.