From:
Judith Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 08:47:05 -0500

I've tried several packaged GF pasta products. I really dislike the
corn-based versions, but have fallen in love with the Pastariso rice
pastas.

Over the past few months, I've had great difficulty finding Pastariso
products. The situation has become worse as all my regular retail sources
run out of inventory. I've asked the retailers why they don't have any, and
they say they place orders with the distributor but the orders aren't
filled - they don't know why.

Does anyone know if Pastariso has gone out of business? If not, is there a
Canadian mail order source for these products?

Has anyone tried the Quinoa pastas? They are so much more expensive than
the rice and corn, I didn't want to waste my money if they were really
going to taste like damp cardboard!

Regards,
Judith

...writing up a storm in Ontario, Canada