Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 04:07:00 UTC

Bernie Mansbach said, "Depends on what your Dr. calls 'discovered'." And,
of course, Columbus didn't discover America, either.

But it is enlightening to know that celiac sprue has only been popularly
and continuously accepted by the medical community since 1950. It explains
a lot about the lack of studies, misconceptions, etc. It gives me hope that
more research will be done.

And in other news... thanks for mentioning that Tylenol is not GF. I assume
this is true of the Infant Drops version as well. Ted is cutting his second
set of molars and not sleeping well so I've given him Tylenol the last
couple of nights and I've been confounded by his diarrhea... until now!

Anyone researching alternatives (Tempera for example)? I shall if no one
else does.

Linda Blanchard
Midland TX USA