From:
mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:39:07 -0500

Hi,
I poster earlier, asking you all contact Malt-0-Meal company to complain
about their policy to add wheat to cereals previously GF not to bother
with us, the celiac community.

A member wrote me suggesting I gave the phone number & email address.
Good idea.  I should have given it in the first place.
They dont seem to have e-mail address though.

Here is what I found:
CALL US

If you have comments or questions about a Malt-O-Meal cereal product,
please call us at 1-800-743-3029. Our Consumer Response Center is open
weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Central Standard Time.

WRITE US

Malt-O-Meal Company
P.O. Box 631
Northfield, MN 55057