From:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:36:15 -0400

Thank you for everyone's quick responses.  Almost everyone had positive
things to say about the Melting Pot at this location and others.

I called ahead and talked to the manager.  They were very aware of the
gluten free diet.  They made the cheese fondue with rice flour instead of
wheat flour.  They gave my daughter non-marinated chicken and shrimp for the
main entree.  The bouillion to dip the meats was GF.  The chocolate was GF,
and she was able to dip strawberries and bananas into it.  The pound cake
was not dipped into it...the kids were told to spoon out some chocolate and
drizzle it over the cake.

Twice, someone at the party dipped bread into the cheese pot that my
daughter was using.  She told the server, and they brought out a new pot
each time.  The server was awesome...her name was Allie.

I was not at the party with her, but it seems like it worked out well.  Of
course, the most important thing was that she was able to participate with
her friends and said it was a great time.