From:
Sheryl Tingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:45:42 PDT

About my earlier post on mochi and amazake.  At a closer look I see amazake is
made from Koji, which is made in part with Soy Sauce, which of course is made
from wheat.  Sorry for not looking close enough at the ingredients.  It was
late.

However the mochi is safe.  This site also gives some uses and recipes for
mochi.

Sheryl Tingley
Auburn, WA