Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:25:52 -0600

Hi All--

Just a note of caution to those of you who use Twin Lab. The label on their
daily one vitamin without iron does not contain a statement about what
ingredients the vitamin does NOT contain as it has in the past.
Consequently, it does not state that it is GF.  I returned the bottle and
told my health food store that I wouldn't buy Twin Lab any more. I had
talked to their rep about six months ago and he assured me that they were
accessible by phone and would be glad to answer any questions I had. This
doesn't seem to be the case. I won't order vitamins online because of the
shipping costs, so I'll have to find another brand locally that is more
forthcoming with information.

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama