From:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:37:56 GMT

Subject: Greater Cleveland Celiac Association CSA/USA Chapter #50 Meeting
for February 22, 2004.

HOLD THE DATE...            SUNDAY -  February 22, 2004

The next meeting of the Greater Cleveland Celiac Association  CSA Chapter
will be

                      Sunday, February 22, 2004

                              1:30 PM

       At the Solon Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library

More details will follow.  In the meantime, please hold the date.

We will be welcoming a gluten free Professional Chef as our special guest.

We will also be discussing Gluten in Medications - bring your questions!

                      Everyone is welcome!

This is a meeting you will not want to miss!

Please Bring a Gluten Free goodie to share, along with several copies of
the recipe.  Please list brand names of ingredients to help those with
multiple sensitivities.

 Mark your Calendar ... The next meeting of the Greater Cleveland Celiac
Association will be  Sunday, February 22.

For more information  contact Cindy Koller-Kass @ [log in to unmask]

I  look forward to seeing you February 22nd in Solon.

     ~Cindy

Please RSVP  as soon as possible  either by e-mail to [log in to unmask]

 - or-

or by phone to  Cindy at 440-248-6671

Cindy  Koller-Kass
President,
Greater Cleveland Celiac Association CSA/USA
So much to do, so little time...

Cindy Koller-Kass
President,
Greater Cleveland Celiac Association