From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:17:00 -0800

1-2-3 Gluten Free has released two new products -- cornbread and devil's food chocolate cake.  Both are available for purchase exclusively on our website (www.123glutenfree.com).

Both the cornbread and devil's food cake are free of lots of different allergens and absolutely delicious.  You (and your guests) will never know they're gluten (and dairy, and soy, etc...) free.

Also, several of our products are now available at the Kroger family of stores, in addition to many independent stores and other supermarket chains.  Whole Food Markets  Mid-Atlantic Region (DE, MD, KY, IN, OH, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV) and Hy-Vee stores also carry our products.  We list all of our stores on our website and frequently update the list.  (www.123glutenfree.com)

We also frequently update the recipe section of our website -- where you'll find approximately 70 recipes for our premium baking mixes.  Why not try something new this holidya season?  Gingerbread cookies made with our Chewy Chipless Scrumdelicious Cookie Mix.  Cranberry breakfast cake or pumpkin pancakes are two of our family favorites for breakfast....and there are many more.

We wish you and your family a healthy and happy holiday season!

Kim and Carol
1-2-3 Gluten Free
www.123glutenfree.com

*******