From:
charles b white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 1995 09:33:55 -0500

Reading you letter regarding esophagus problems,  I have a goiter or a
swelling in the front part of my neck but my TSH level is where it should
be.I do burp alot after eating also and seem to experience some problem
in swallowing at times.  I'm wondering now if I should be concerned.  The
doc did a bloodtest and a sonogram and was not concerned.  I've been on
the diet 3 yrs. and am at menapause age so thought maybe the hormone
change could cause the goiter.  Does anyone know?  Jaent