Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 06:05:54 -0500

Subject: Chris & baby in NJ

Chris,
I would not feed myself a raw egg (Salmonella threat) these days, much
less feed one to a helpless baby. I even react to cooked eggs at times.

I feel certain that this list should be able to come up with some
suggestions for Chris with her baby.

Isn't RICE DREAM questionable as to being Gluten-free?

Could Cream of Rice cereal be used as adjunct to acidophilus milk?
I am not lactose-intolerant, so dairy is not my strong point. I fed an
allergic baby (138 positive tests for everything from house dust to you
name-it) evaporated milk and he thrived. This baby's system must be
mature enough that he could ingest certain mild vegetables and citrus.
Even  mashed green beans and dilute orange juice should give some
nourishment.

Chris, have you tried the 'massage patterning" which is supposed to
soothe difficult babies and promote development?

C'mon someone else join in. AMS