From:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:30:07 -0600

First Marlene's Mixes would like to thank Janet and the Houston Support group for the warm welcome at their February meeting.  And for them, and everyone else, we have our March special.  YOU choose....either a ten percent discount on any order, OR free shipping on any order over $50.   Choose the one that works best for you.  Our latest product of Snack Cracker Dry Mix has been very popular.  They are similar to Gold Fish crackers,  are fairly easy to make,  and taste fresh for weeks.  We also have a new fluffy biscuit Mix (made to drop or in a muffin ring).  These biscuits are made with the Montina Flour (Indian Ricegrass) and although they look dark like Buckwheat, they taste wonderful and do not have a strong taste like Buckwheat. These biscuits are not on the website yet, they are $5.00 and make approximately 7 biscuits.  To order the biscuit mix, please e-mail us at [log in to unmask]   If you haven't visited our web site please take the time to do so at www.marlenesmixs.com  Have a wonderful March.  Marlene Glass at Marlene's Mixes