From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 11:41:51 -0600

Hi All,
First I'd like to thank everyone who posted to Jim Brady. Many cc'd me, so
I'm sure there were lots of posts to Jim.

I'm afraid Don Wiss found another post indicating that the Oprah show on
difficult to diagnose diseases was taped on the same day that I originally
posted my request for people to send e-mails to Jim Brady.

Unfortunately, we missed on this one, but judging from the number of

Thanks for your support.
best wishes,
Ron Hoggan