Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:48:28 -0500

Greetings to the group, and many thanks as always for the input.  My
daughter is now 15 months and is 18lbs 2 Oz.  She has gained just about 2
full pounds over the last 3 months. My wife and I were feeling better about
the situation and the likelihood of Celiac.  However the Doctor still has
suggested a biopsy.  We have been against this from the beginining.  My
questions are the following:

If she is otherwise symptomless (low IGA Serum bloodwork) and is gaining
weight but is still not on the chart, Doesn't the situation warrant more
time?

The Dr. has prescribed Neocate Junior Formula for weight gain.  Does anyone
have any opinion on the product, and once again, shouldn't we see if it
works?

Lastly, what about removing Gluten for a while and monitoring weight gain
from there?

Thanks again

http://mail2web.com/ .