From:
Gluten Freeda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Freeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 01:05:05 -0500

Glutenfreeda has a brand new look and many new exciting features!
Our July issue of www.glutenfreeda.com has all the content you've
come to expect and several new additons like 'My Recipes', now you
can keep your own favorite recipes on Glutenfreeda; or visit our new
'On-line Community Forum', share recipes, talk about food or get
answers to your gf cooking questions; and an improved, robust
search feature that will search site-wide.  There are so many new
features, you'll enjoy clicking through to see them all!  We are very
excited about Glutenfreeda's new look and functions and hope you will
be too!
July's issue features a Glutenfree 4th of July Celebration, enjoy
recipes that will set your holiday off with a bang!  Our International
uisine is Food from the Caribbean, add some spice to your next
cookout!  And don't miss our article on Baking Fruit Pies, enjoy
delicious summer fruit pies, gluten-free, of course!  This month's
cooking class is on making ice cream; fun and delicious!  Read about
the Celiac Task Force: what you can do, and articles on Cooking with
balsamic vinegar, Travel Snacks and more.
Have a great summer!
Glutenfreeda.