From:
Megan Tichy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Tichy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:25:57 -0800

I read with interest the summary on GF playdough b/c I always buy from
discount school supply (colorations). There are 8 colors in the bucket, and
it is usually $45.90. After reading the summary I went to the site to see if
their product has changed. It is still the same product ...but only $18.39
(59% off!!!). So if you were ever wondering about GF playdough, now is the
time to try it out. One of my favorite things about this product is that it
does not smell like much of anything (no playdough stink!).

Megan

*******
*******