From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:05:53 -0500

My son voiced some interest in this new offering at McDonald's (having tired of an endless choice
of cheeseburger or cheeseburger!), so I contacted the company.  Below is the response I got. I
think we'll give it a try, but please no flames either about McDonald's or our eating fast food. We
travel a lot and McD's has been a real lifesaver at times. You decide for yourself if you'd like an
alternative to a burger.

Joy

**********

Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's. I am happy to provide you with the
ingredients for the McRib sandwich pork patty and sauce.

The McRib sandwich patty consists of boneless pork (pork, water, salt, dextrose, citric acid, BHA,
TBHQ).

The McRib sandwich sauce consists of water, high fructose corn syrup, tomato paste, distilled
vinegar, molasses, natural smoke flavor, modified food starch, salt, sugar, soybean oil, spices,
dehydrated onion, mustard flour, dehydrated garlic, xanthan gum, caramel color, sodium
benzoate (preservative), natural flavor (vegetable source), corn oil.

Again, thank you for contacting McDonald's. We hope to have the opportunity of serving you again
soon under the Golden Arches.

Bonnie
McDonald's Customer Response Center