From:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:00:07 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I will be interviewed on Get Fit Radio about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet, including nutritional adequacy at 3pm EST, 12pm PST. If you would like to call in with questions the number is toll free 866-472-5792. To listen live to the broadcast go to http://www.myonlinefitnesscoach.com/wst_page9.html. If this link has extra characters in it as my posts often do, google Get Fit Radio with Shannon and Rob Yontz and the site will come up.

Thanks,

Tricia

Tricia Thompson, MS, RD
The Gluten-Free Dietitian
Author: The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide
Co-author: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating
Manchester, Massachusetts
www.glutenfreedietitian.com

*******
*******