From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:42:35 PST

Listmates,  I was suprised to find a spaghetti style rice pasta and rice
penne pasta on one of the local store's shelves the other day.  The
product is mfg by DeBoles, and is clearly labeled wheat free, gluten
free.  The DeBoles company is a division of Arrowhead Mills, phone
800-749-0730.  I thought a little good news might be welcome by the
celiac pasta lovers among us. If your local store does not have this
product, you might ask that they try to obtain it for yourself and the
other Celiacs in your neighborhood.  Good eating!