From:
Kitchen Drudge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:27:43 GMT

I received four answers to my question about whether or not French Vanilla
Cool Whip is gluten free.

Two people told me that Kraft Foods would put gluten on the label if there
was gluten in it.

One person told me to check the Cool Whip web-site. I did, but I didn't
find the info I was looking for.

One person said she's had it twice and got sick both times.

Based on that info, my Celiac husband decided to have the plain Cool Whip.
My Celiac daughter tried the French Vanilla. She didn't have any problems
because of it.

Kitchen Drudge
chief cook for two Celiacs in Georgia, USA

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!