From:
Incognito UhHuh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:13:08 -0400

I am a celiac diagnosed for four months and seem to be reacting to white corn
chips.  I do NOT react to blue corn chips (Bearitos brand), but within 30
minutes of eating ALL white or yellow corn chips I suffer from a severe
headache and dabilitating fatigue.  Is it possible that I could be allergic
to one "color" or corn, but not another?  Or is it more likely that the blue
corn chip is made from a process different from other chips (possibly with
more gluten contaminents)?  I am also allergic to dairy, beef and pork.

Thanks,
JFSchroeder - West Michigan

PS, I am neither confirming nor denying the gf status of Bearitos
products.  Though I have never personally reacted to the blue corn, I have NOT
called the company.