From:
Paul D Hawvermale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul D Hawvermale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:07:57 -0500

Hello,
My daughter, who has been blood tested for celiac disease with negative
results, is expecting our first grandchild.  As a child and as an adult
she has exhibited some symptoms of CD.  I was diagnosed 8 years ago via
small intestine biopsy.  Her pregnancy was progressing very smoothly, she
had no difficulty getting pregnant, but now (in her 7th month) she is
experiencing uterine cramping.  Not pre-labor contractions, her cervix
shows no signs of preparing for delivery, but uterine muscle cramping.
Have any of you CD women experienced such a thing?  Her doctors seem to
be at a loss as to why this is occurring. She would go gluten-free over
being put on complete bed rest, which is her doctor's next suggestion.
If anyone has heard of such a thing, please let me know.  Thank you

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!