From:
shaialon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 20:59:49 +0200

Dear listmates,

I am a new celiac and after adjusting the GF dietary I have to keep on
my oils-cholesterol-sugar-triglycerids free food. Most of the recipes I
deal with are not compatible with me because of my high rates of
cholesterol and triglycerids.

I am searching for food recipes, which I won't have to fry with oils or
add sugar or margarine (because of the triglycerids) and won't have to
use fat meet or milk foods. My daily food in fact nowadays is so boring.

Does anybody can help me? I will send it to the list server of course
and will greatly appreciate any respond.

Sincerely,

Alon (from Netanya in Israel)