From:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:34:07 -0700

Pamela's Products announces our first ever Gluten-Free Recipe Contest.
Competition is open to US residents 18 or over with an original gluten-free
recipe that uses a Pamela's Products brand product. The contest runs from
June 15th through August 15th. Three winners will each receive a beautiful
new Stand Mixer or a gift certificate for up to $200 at a kitchen supply
store. All qualified entrants will also receive a free gift from Pamela's
Products.

Pamela's Products has defined three delectable categories for competition.
The "Decadent Dessert" category is for anyone who loves to create new and
innovative, rich, decadent desserts and treats. For those with a more
traditional desire the "Traditional Sweet" category will explore our all
time favorite sweet treats from childhood, And, since we cannot live on
sweets alone, the "Something Savory" category is perfect for those who want
to explore varied savory delicacies.

"We are very excited to host this contest. There are a tremendous amount of
people getting creative and innovative. I am inspired by the amount of
delicious gluten-free foods that are out there, especially what we are
seeing from the home cook. We wanted to acknowledge this amazing achievement
by hosting a fun competition that would celebrate this creativity and
excitement for gluten-free foods," commented Pamela Giusto-Sorrells,
President and Founder of Pamela's Products.

Pamela's Products has been producing gluten-free foods for more than 18
years, with products including cookies, baking mixes and biscotti. "When I
started this company, it was challenging for the home cook to create
delicious foods that they wanted to eat, let alone anyone dining with them.
Now I receive letters daily from excited consumers telling me how fun it is
for them to share their gluten-free foods with their friends because it
tastes so good. It doesn't matter anymore that it's gluten-free, it just
tastes great. That is really exciting. I have always felt that food should
be enjoyed," continued Giusto-Sorrells.

To enter your special recipe simply go to the Pamela's Products website at
www.pamelasproducts.com for the contest entry form and rules. All recipes
must be gluten-free and original to the entrant.

Available from Pamela's Products are a complete line of gluten-free baking
mixes, traditional cookies, organic cookies, and biscotti. Pamela's Products
can be found in natural food and grocery stores throughout North America and
on the web at www.pamelasproducts.com. Setting the standard for great taste
since 1988, Pamela's Products continues to create the most delicious
wheat-free and gluten-free foods