From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 17:38:12 -0500

Hi everyone,

We just posted March's Featured Review on GlutenFreeTravelSite. This month, we're featuring some great recommendations from LONDON:

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

But if ITALY is more your thing, don't miss reading about this INCREDIBLE, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stay in an 18th century VILLA in TUSCANY, where you can cook alongside Shauna James Ahern (a.k.a. "Gluten Free Girl") and her hubby "The Chef." This week-long GF Culinary Getaway coming up in MAY also leaves ample time for day trips to Florence, Pisa, Sienna, and Cinque Terre!

http://bit.ly/YdE801

Also on our Blog are some TIPS for quick, health, and tasty GF Meals on-the-go from our GF College Blogger, Julie Bourne:

http://www.glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com

Last month, she blogged about GF-friendly restaurants and coffee shops in DENVER, where she attends college. She had many great spots she recommended.

http://bit.ly/YEOAxl

If you have younger kids (or grandkids), you'll want to check out our GLUTEN FREE CAMPS PAGE, which we've just updated with more camps -- and all the up-to-date information available for Summer 2013. These camps do book up fairly quickly, so don't wait to long if you're interested. (I've also got an article on this very same subject in the March/April issue of Simply Gluten Free magazine.)

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreecamps.php

And finally, if you haven't already, be sure to read about our new mobile APP for iPhone and Android that gives you access to our thousands of GF dining and travel reviews -- and so much more -- when you're on-the-go.

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php

Have a great month, and keep the reviews coming!

Karen Broussard
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com
Northern Virginia
FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gftravelsite