Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 00:06:59 -0500

Hi friends,
I just read the post from Beth (I think it was Beth).  I accidentally
deleted the file, when I had intended to reply to her.  Instead of waiting
for her to contact me I will post my reply to the list.

I don't know where she was emailing from but I was informed here in Ontario,
Canada, that Snackwells makes a gluten-free "potato" cracker, plain and a
garden style one with tomato seasoning or something.  I have purchased these
crackers (just the plain ones) in the past but found them to be too salty.
If I am misinformed and these crackers are not gluten-free, please someone
tell me.

Thanks,
Chris in Ontario