From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 09:07:52 -0500

Summertime is upon us here at www.chickenparadise.com in San Antonio, Texas.
With the warm weather, the chickens are slowing down their egg production,
but have no fear, there are plenty to provide you with a full, homemade
gluten free breakfast!  I have just made fresh strawberry jam and fig
preserves to embellish the house scones, and there is plenty of fresh fruit
in season.

Just yesterday, our new, improved and luxurious outdoor shower remodel was
completed.   If you have enjoyed this feature before, you will dance with
delight when you see the new, larger shower area, along with the tropical
plantings, all tucked away behind and under the spreading live oak tree..
If you haven't been here, there should be updated pictures on the website
before long.

If your family is eager to experience SeaWorld, Texas this summer, we are
the perfect place to stay, and you can print the SeaWorld GF suggestions
from the website of www.alamoceliac.org .  Click on Defensive Dining and you
will find the listing, or go directly to
http://www.alamoceliac.org/acddsaseaworld.html to find this list that was
just completed in May, 2006.

Chutney the WonderDog will welcome you as you come through the gate at
Chicken Paradise.  Don't even think about NOT throwing that frisbee!  We
look forward to seeing you soon!
Anne and Papa Joe Barfield

San Antonio, Texas
www.chickenparadise.com