From:
"Keane, Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keane, Kelley
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:18:23 -0500

You bet you can ... with a Vita-Mix. Stay with me for about thirty seconds
and I'll tell you how and why.

Your Vita-Mix will juice whole foods, cook piping hot soup from scratch,
make frozen treats, grind whole grains and knead dough, all literally in
seconds.

If gluten has been a problem, it won't be any longer. The Vita-Mix makes
exceptional gluten-free smoothies, purees, sauces, hot soups, salad
dressings, nut butters and nut milks!  Everything you make has perfect
texture and absolutely NO "grainy" taste.

Here's what that means:

Now you can avoid paying the high price of prepackaged gluten-free mixes and
meals, plus avoid the fuss of multiple machines and attachments. Whether you
have gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, or other food allergies,
Vita-Mix is your happy answer.

Why not call us today at 1-800-VITA-MIX (1-800-848-2649) and ask for our
FREE "Creative Solutions for Gluten-Free Meals" pamphlet ... that includes a
scrumptious gluten-free chocolate chip-peanut butter cookie recipe?

Check out the Vita-Mix website and see this powerful machine in action at
www.vitamix.com/household <www.vitamix.com/household> .
(While you're on the site, you can also see a sampling of our 300+ recipes.)

Don't wait. If you refer to this code ***ISCSJLA03*** when ordering your
Vita-Mix, we'll include free ground shipping!

If you're interested in user comments, here's what Monika from Honolulu
wrote us:
"We LOVE our Vita-Mix! Grinding white rice into flour, grinding coffee
beans, turning stale gluten free bread and crackers into crumbs, making
awesome salad dressing (your Russian dressing is incredible!), fruit
smoothies, breakfast protein shakes (with Genisoy powder, orange juice,
bananas and soy milk). It is used almost every single day, sometimes several
times a day. Worth the investment for a gluten AND dairy free diet!"