From:
larson sharon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 13:22:00 -0600

Someone brought be some white cheese from Vermont yesterday.  It was
something special a relative had brought her.  After I ate the first
chunk, I wondered if I shouldn't have done it.   But, oh well, I ate 3
more chunks.  My head was full of pressure and I got sick in the
stomach.  I had to come home from work--better today but not cured.  I
probably have the flu but just wondered if there is any reason cheese
would have gluten?  I am a migraine sufferer and it seems like cheese is
one of those no-nos for migraines.  I do eat it but have never had this
kind.  If you know something different about cheese, let me
know--otherwise, I will assume it is just the "yuck."

Sharon in Kansas
Smile--it's contagious