From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:31:00 -0800

This will be the last I say on this subject.  I called Honeybaked back
to tell them what a grave error they made.  I talked to "Mario's"
manager who told me Mario really didn't know what gluten was.  You can
imagine what I told her.  How important that kind of information is to
people like us and how she'd better talk to him about giving out info
that he doesn't know anything about.  She said she'd already had a talk
with him and she felt really bad about it.  I also told her that since
it's only one ingredient that's the culprit, they should look into
substituting it.  That they would have many more customers if she did.
She said she would pass that information along.

Once again, my apologies to the list members.  I normally get
gluten-free lists from companies that I call, I should have asked for
one from them.  Maybe this would've made them do a little more
investigating before giving me the wrong answer.

Sidona/San Diego