From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:18:34 EDT

On July 10, 2007 the SnoKingCeliac Support Group will meet at the Bothell
(Northshore) Group Health Coop Clinic from 7-8:30pm. Please call me at
206-527-6678 or email me at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])  if
you need  directions to the meeting.

GROUP EMAIL LIST: If you know anyone who wants to continue to receive
meeting announcements but did not reply last month, tell them to email me so  they
continue to receive my meeting announcement emails.

SUN VALLEY WHEAT FREE in Maple Valley offers many gluten free breads and
pastries. See
_http://www.sunnyvalleywheatfree.com/pdf/SunnyValleyBrochureWEB.pdf_ (http://www.sunnyvalleywheatfree.com/pdf/SunnyValleyBrochureWEB.pdf)   to
download and view their brochure with their products and  ingredients.
Several products are free of gluten and several other  allergens.

CECELIA'S MARKETPLACE GLUTEN-FREE GROCERY SHOPPING GUIDE: I received a copy
and informational flyers about this new easy to read, pocket or purse size
grocery guide.  The authors researched over 150 grocery stores and food
manufacturers nationwide and compiled this book of gluten-free products. You can
order this book online at _www.ceceliasmarketplace.com_
(http://www.ceceliasmarketplace.com)  or  amazon.com. If our group wishes to make a large order (20 or
more), they will  offer wholesale pricing. If you have any questions, call
Dainis  Matison at  (269) 978-6658 or email [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

2ND SEGMENT OF DVD SERIES: At our July meeting we will watch - Intestinal
Health ... and Beyond!: Ten Steps for Finer Health and Nutrition - the second
segment of a DVD series about Dr. Fine's work at Enterolab and his Intestinal
Health Institute.

I will bring Whole Foods cookies and scones which we can enjoy during the
video. Help yourself to the open boxes of free samples before the DVD begins.
Then take home one package of your favorite sample as you leave.

SUE CORNING, Leader
SnoKingCeliac Support Group
Telephone  206-527-6678 or email _penguinea@hotmail_
(mailto:penguinea@hotmail)