From:
Niko Antalffy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:18:27 +1100

Dear List,

I got mad yesterday discovering wheat germ extract in my favourite iron
formula. It is a German homeopathic iron liquid with fruit juices and
herbs called Floradix and has been working quite well to get me out of
my low iron stage, but recently I've been having unexplained symptoms
and that's why I rechecked the label.  I tried some other iron
preparations but they all seem to have B12 vitamin that makes me
ravenous and less able to keep a gf diet or they are not chelated or
contain lactose or all these at once! And now this one contains gluten!

I'm bound to agree with a previous poster about gluten being the third
or fourth most common element on this planet! We are maddeningly
monocultural re food aren't we? What do you suggest I take now? I also
need some gf calcium as I can't eat dairy either. I tried cheese again a
few days ago and now I suffer badly and the worst of Xmas is not here
yet!

Thanks for suggestions
Niko