From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:04:57 +0000

Dear Listmates:

I have found this list a wonderful God-send for all people diagnosed
with Celiac-Sprue or DH (dermatitis herpetiformis). Especially grateful
are the recipes and product information given to all of us.

With the holidays coming up in the next few weeks, I felt it would
really help the newly diagnosed celiac/DH patient, if when giving
recipes you mention which product you used in making that delicious
cake, pie, cookies, dips, etc. For example, mayonnaise (Hellman's or
Best Foods), flavorings (McCormick or Durkee) and so on. Remember some
new celiacs are excited when they find out they can use Heinz ketchup,
Hellman's mayo, and Hershey's chocolate bars. Wouldn't it be wonderful
if all ingredients that are GF are marked Gluten-free.

Happy Holidays to all!

Cindy in NJ
Chairwoman - CSA/Southern NJ Chapter for Celiac-Sprue