From:
Ed/Betty Lockwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ed/Betty Lockwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 21:11:32 -0400

After discovering that this company was "celiac friendly" I emailed them and asked for further information.  I received the following reply:

Nearly all Dietz and Watson Meats are gluten free except: Scrapple,
Bockworst, Fat Free Beef Franks, Gourmet Lite Franks, Gourmet Lite Beef
Franks, Chicken Cordon Blue, Chicken Florentine, Chicken Portabella and
Rotisserie Chicken.  All the rest of our products are free of wheat, rye,
barley and oat proteins.

For a full list of their products and where to buy them (a fairly extensive product list and available at a variety of stores in the south and on both coasts, plus some places in the rest of the US), check out their web site at www.dietzandwatson.com

Again, I have no interest in this company, just like their products and pleased with their response.

Betty