Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 21:03:23 -0400

So sorry, I will try again!! I don't know what happened. I hope it comes through, and you will support the effort!! Thanks! Dee

This came across the wire

***  In honor of Celiac Awareness month next month, I am petitioning President Obama and the elected officials of New Jersey to proclaim May 14th (and the second Wednesday in May every year), National Quinoa Day.  There are so many 'unhealthy' holidays that a gluten-free and heart healthy grain like quinoa needs to be celebrated.  Thank you all in advance for your support!! Please take a moment to sign my Change.org petition:

--

Jenna Drew

Miss New Jersey International 2013

VP of Fundraising & Development of A World Celiac Community® Foundation

The Fundraising Division of the Celiac Support Association (formerly the Celiac Sprue Association)

I DID YOU SHOULD™: Donate today at HelpingCeliacs.com

Please click on the link to see the letter written to support us -

https://www.change.org/petitions/sen-cory-booker-declare-a-new-national-holiday-national-quinoa-day#