From:
Terri Breeden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Breeden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:27:21 -0500

...and I'm not sure I want to get back on.  I have been dx for 15 months and
am asymptomatic.  My only problem is low iron, and after a year gf my tests
came back great (a 10), but my iron was still low and I am still exhausted.

I started sneaking some treat here and there because my husband is so
supportive that he gets upset when I take a chance.  Now I am "treating"
myself almost every time I leave the house!

My life has been pretty rough the last couple of years and going gf was just
the latest straw. What's the % chance of getting this or that disease if I'm
not gf as opposed to if I am gf?

My husband would kill me if he knew about my "cheating", but I will give you
guys the chance to beat me up instead.  I could really use some
encouragement, or maybe some one to say I'm right!!

Thanks.
Terri in Florida