From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:39:03 -0800

I guess some people had problem accessing the Celiac Program put on my
UCSD.  It's on You Tube, so I went there and typed in Celiac.  There
were quite a few Celiac videos that came up. (Wow!)  Now I have
something else to do.  Watch all of them.  However, the one I was
talking about is the second one and it's called "Celiac Disease" and has
this in the verbiage:

"UCSD's Wm. K. Warren Medical Research Center"

Here's that web-site and it should take you right to it:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=celiac

Thank you Tamara for the other link.  However, when I went to it, it
didn't come up.  I think there's a number 3 in there that doesn't
belong.  Here is the web-site for the UCTV that shows the video.  It
also says you can buy it.

http://www.uctv.tv/search-details.asp?showID=13429

Good luck.  I think it will be most interesting.  Sidona