From:
Davy Collet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davy Collet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:25:53 -0500

Hi all,
My 4 yr old daughter and I both have CD.  I now have a 9 month old and am
nursing.  Our GI said to keep her on a GF diet until after she is 12 months
and then test at about 15 months unless she shows signs and then test
earlier.  My question...with the new studies out that breastfeeding reduces
the chances of CD if gluten is introduced while breastfeeding...doesn't
that deminish the genetic side of CD?
Thanks,
Davy